Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Late New Year's Resolution

So I decided to give myself a late new year resolution. Read a book a week/52 books this year. No audiobooks either. Mostly cause I hate those.

So far..
1. Unbearable Lightness by Portia de Rossi

A book I've read!

In Progress
2. Superfreakonomics - Steven Levitt and Stephen Dubner
3. The Book Thief - Markus Zusak

(Books I am currently reading.)

On the shelf
4. This Book Is Overdue!: How Librarians and Cybrarians Can Save Us All - Marilyn Johnson
5. The return of the Dapper Men - Jim McCann
6. The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot
7. Something by Mary Roach
8. Mennonite in a Little Black Dress -Rhoda Janzen
9. Matrimony - Joshua Henkin
10. Self help: Stories - Lorrie Moore
11. American Splendor - Harvey Pekar
12. The Sky is Everywhere - Jandy Nelso

13. Blindness - Jose Saramago
14. Squirrel Seeks Chipmunk - David Sedaris

(Culled from friends and preference here are some things that I hope to read this year.)

I'll probably be using this to blab about other stuff I'm interested in. I'm just getting my career started in the library world. I'm also in grad school and listen to too many podcasts and watch too many movies and Netflix on demand. :)


Coming soon! A review of Unbearable Lightness.

No comments:

Post a Comment